DJI is one of the most well-known company’s when it comes to drones and has a great reputation. The Phantom 3 has been their most popular product and in many people’s opinion, the best.
The Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter 4K UHD Video Camera Drone offers live HD streaming, 12 megapixel photos, a detailed app as well as 20 minutes flight time. The DJI Phantom 3 Professional is an easy to fly drone. From take off to landing it’s completely under the user’s control. It responds to the commands and at the same time has a safe and stable flight.
Product Features Include:
- The drone contains a 4k UHD video recording mechanism with fully stabilized 3-axis gimbal.
- With the Phantom 3 Professional, one can shoot 4K video at up to 30 frames per second and can capture 12 megapixel photos.
- The camera features a 94° angle-of-view lens, which is a narrower angle than a fisheye for less distortion while still being wide enough to enable capturing establishing shots. The lens features an f/2.8 aperture and is comprised of 9 elements, including an aspherical element.
- Its Lightbridge digital streaming allows live viewing with a 720p video. A full resolution video is recorded on the internal micro SD card of the device.
- A flight battery and rechargeable remote controller thus indicating that this system is ready to fly out of the box.
- One cannot lose the track of one’s Phantom 3. The GPS and GLONASS combines to make the Phantom 3 completely aware of its location, direction as well as its relation to the user. It hovers more precisely, moves more accurately, and connects to satellites faster. By means of the DJI Go app, the user can track its location on a live map, and record its takeoff point so the user can bring it back with just a the tap of the finger.
- The vision positioning obstacle avoidance system helps the drone to draw information from all sensors and completes complex calculations allowing the drone to fly indoors, low to the ground, and in GPS-free areas.
- The Automatic Flight Log system keeps a record of the flight details of the drone. For future reference the complete details of the flight route, time, distance, location and cached version of any photos or videos are kept as records.
- The battery has higher voltage, more energy, and greater power. This upgraded Intelligent Flight Battery has built-in sensors and bright LEDs that lets one know the status and remaining power of your battery in real time. It calculates its current distance from the user and the amount of power needed to return, hence one can know how long the drone will fly and its time to recharge.
- Brushless motors work with lightning-fast ESCs to make Phantom 3 fast, agile, and responsive.
- DJI’s powerful air braking mechanisms stops Phantom 3 instantly. It hovers in its place. Aerodynamic self-tightening propellers boost thrust and stay firmly in place no matter how you fly.
What’s In the Box:
- 1 – Aircraft Body
- 1 – Remote Controller
- 4 – Propeller Pairs
- 1 – Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1 – Battery Charger
- 1 – Power Cable
- Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced Safety Guidelines and Disclaimer (Manual)
- Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines (Manual)
- Phantom 3 Professional Quick Start Guide (Manual)
- 1 – Gimbal Clamp
- 4 – Vibration Absorbers
- 1 – 16GB Micro-SD Card
- 1 – Micro-USB Cable
- 2 – Anti-drop Kit
- 4 – Landing Pads
- 1 – Propeller Wrench
- 5 – Stickers (Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, Pink)
The Final Verdict: Top of the line, hassle free flying experience, with awesome photo equipment. Since DJI introduced their latest model Phantom 4, prices for the Phantom 3 have fallen far below $1000.