The HoverShot is a small drone that packs allot of features into it’s small air-frame [120 mm (4.72 in)] weighing in at 72 g (2.5 oz). It comes with a 720p FPV camera that will shoot video and still images via the DroneView app for iPhone or Android.
The rugged, crash-resistant molded plastic air frame of the Dromida HoverShot Ready to Fly (RTF), First Person View (FPV), Radio Controlled Drone features easy push button takeoffs and landings. The Altitude Hold takes the guesswork out of exact positioning and throttle control, so you can focus on getting the “perfect shot”. It’s 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers make for smooth and stable flight. Multiple flight modes let you fly at your particular comfort level, whether you’re a beginner or a veteran pilot!
Dromida HoverShot Features:
- Comes equipped with an integrated Wi-Fi First Person View camera to shoot video and photos in real time via the DroneView app (smartphone or other mobile device required, not included). Digital camera shoots 720p FPV video and 1 MP still photos in JPG format
- 3.7V 650mAh LiPo battery recharged with included USB charger.
- Flight Time: 7-10 minutes
- MR101 transmitter with 2.4GHz technology for the best in dependable, interference-free control
- Center spring throttle
- Separate camera and video buttons
- Universal mobile phone holder
- Does not require FAA registration.
What’s In the Box:
- Assembled HoverShot drone
- MR101 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in phone holder
- 720p Wi-Fi FPV video/still camera
- 2G micro memory card
- 1S LiPo battery and USB charger
- (4) “AAA” batteries
- (4) extra blades
Verdict: This $100 micro 120 mm size makes the HoverShot perfect for flying indoors, or outdoors in calm conditions and is perhaps a good one to learn to fly but it’s lower resolution camera will leave most photographers disappointed.